Wednesday, September 21, 2005

BROWN RICE DIARIES | Chapter Three


Believe me when I say I'm a slow learner. It's taken me three days to learn that to boil brown rice - as opposed to burning it - you simply set the stove at minimal heat.

Today's rice turned out so right, so beautiful, I ate it with cheese in celebration. A portion of cheese spread by La Vache Qui Rit or The Laughing Cow or as we call it in our house, Chio Goo or Seow Goo. (What to do? Bourgeois is as bourgeois does.)

2 comments:

darkorpheus said...

*applause* ;)

kallaboo said...

ahahaha...ur brown rice diaries are a hoot! and the title sounds like a cheem cheem book some more :)

how did i know abt ur bloggie blog? heheheheh... two initials, starting with S.

i'm gonna link ur blog on mine, is that okay? so i can just click on it when i check back instead of having to remember the addy, which i'm bad at!